Type what you are searching for:
5 in stock
- Durable Stainless Steel body
- Portable: only 9” (21 cm) long and 1 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Sturdy and durable design
- Replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Food grade stainless steel meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Weight: 160 gm
- LifeStraw Steel cannot remove salt and cannot be used on sea water, ocean water or brackish water.
- Designed for hikers, campers, travellers and other outdoor enthusiasts.
- It will filter out 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoa, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium and some chemicals like chlorine, some pesticides and fertilizers.
||21 x 1 x 3 cm